Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Silicone Mat Induction

Nostalgie

There are some memories that are not clear. He believes that for many years just a detail, maybe even obsessively. Then, at some point, you realize that all these things that were left hanging in the memory you never look on the Internet, and then everything becomes an unstoppable avalanche of memories.

an example. During most of my childhood to the speaker said, "Really?" invariably answer "Sure!" citing the signing of a cardboard to "step one", but nobody knew (and in fact no one caught by the quote). In the years are no longer able to see this code, to verify the consistency of my memory.
I had another confirmation: my memory is more than visual noise, remember the words that the images and sounds. However, the code was this:


I also remember that one day my parents brought me a cassette containing a little 'initials of boxes, the collection contains interesting pieces, but it was named after a song by "Luke and Manuela "(two little children sad and heinous), entitled" Gum Gum ", symbol of the area children Sunday Interviewer

Here is the song with the cover of the box:


Having never seen this space for children, I always wondered what kind of issue that could have Mr. Tire Rubber. Now thanks to Youtube I find that there is a English version of the same song and the video shows a disturbing picture of the protagonist, as a toy. Adorable, or even no:


But we come to San Remo. In 1982 I saw four minutes before falling asleep (which I always did every time I looked Sanremo), and I was impressed that the only song I could hear. Do not remember who sings it or the title, but Youtube (along with Wikipedia, and my memory for texts, I remembered being "on my pillow "and" campaign, the sunshine, corn, white grapes - are slightly different in real life) promptly remedied. Here you are then "there" by Elizabeth Viviani (yes, the same who sang Heidi )


close this parade of memories with the video for "Isolde" Pippo Franco, a song that I have suffered several times recently, but also the video which only vaguely remembered the detail of a rainbow road. Youtube remedy this too:


This video is our parade of psycho-caving 80 years ends. I apologize to my readers (especially those who had the courage to get to the end) if all of these materials for their mean little or nothing. They had and have a meaning for me, not for their intrinsic quality (bad, I'd say) but for their evocative power. Purely subjective, and emotionally non-transferable. But the blog is mine and I do, indeed, what I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment