Monday, January 5, 2009

Tamil Invitation Wordings

Elegance of the Hedgehog Comic

Given that for me the only Riccio worth a mention is the ice cream Sammontana of 70-80 years, covered with chocolate and a chocolate liqueur in the middle, having just finished reading the novel in French the subject of this post, I Puppato my review.


Criticizing a book seems so fashionable snob. But it is precisely the intellectual snobbery of this book that I went down.
Much of the book is a spitting judgments on subjects as varied as the improper use of the decimal point to abuses of French society (I'm not surprised that a certain way of doing criticism can be enjoyed both by intellectuals).
The philosophy behind the book is from my point of view, unattractive, we can summarize the views of the author thus: "anything that interests me is not worth it to exist, and it is foolish to those who think the otherwise. Those who are enlightened as I can not disagree with what I say. "

The style is rather extremely bright, short chapters are probably designed for those who now poses as intellectual: simple, essential, aphoristic, for not we have to think too much time to stay on.

You save the final, thanks to a gem of humor perhaps unintended (but I like to think that this is not), the protagonist, compared to the wealthy, but difficult to penetrate soft and affectionate, does the very end in line with the character under the wheels of a truck. a sign that basically all menate fate that maybe can be changed and the legacy that can not bind life choices are mere speculation: who is born rich sooner or later is bound to cross the street.


(This review, I also posted on Anobii.com )

0 comments:

Post a Comment