Monday, May 18, 2009

Correct Way Ofwear Knee Support

I've joined the club: short hair (and other belina)

now under the lj cut the photos are dated at least a week, but I could not resist the charm the "short".



short hair



short hair



short hair




Now I just have to buy the plate for short hair, or wait to take it with the points of the coop . ^^;;;


Other belina ...


The new site janx is online, at the time it is a very very beta version, meaning that should be checked, double checked, adjusted and everything else, but for the next two days do not even watch, I'm sick. It is April of last year that I'm back, I started the redesign with a completely different layout, testing, changing, leaving him to do until the cobwebs in the last six days I was able not only to revolutionize everything, but also to bring it into line . I was literally struck by JQuery: I knew from that time [info] juzo_kun me to discover, that I'm a little depth ', I would love. They told me that "oversight" digests it well enough, I do not know the rest ... not convince me the mail form, but until I find something I like, and as long as it works ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment