Thursday, July 23, 2009

System Has Not Been Modified-itunes

Journey to London - Day One - Friday

Mikeletto aside for a second (but then I go back, eh!), I would like to collect ideas from this trip to London, which was nice in every respect.

followed by the picture story of both (travel and convention), but for the moment I am still on the high seas ...

Hardly I leave without my better half; abroad, then, had never happened. In this case, however, was the right thing, Mauri had other commitments with Abetone mountain bikers, and I do not think, however, that it is tired at this time would hold up the tour de force. He said, however, that the next time he joins. ^ ^

Thursday evening I stopped to sleep at home in Silvana, because we would have to be at the airport early the next morning.

sleep, a big word. Mauri

After he left, about eleven o'clock in the evening, we continued to make preparations for our very important to almost two in the morning and the alarm was at four forty-five! Claudia and I were really excited too, and she also scared because the meeting Mikeletto approached with ... in short, we stayed two hours and a half.

But I slept on the bed of Elisa, the daughter of Silvana, with sheets of Hello Kitty. It is auspicious or not?




At the airport, at six in the morning, there were already lots of people leaving for the many different strands.


open parenthesis.

I say here and not repeat the most: to influence the matter, nobody, nobody and I repeat three times, he speaks in London (while they are very careful about security in the metro and there is CCTV at every step in each way), and there was nothing in either to Malpensa Airport or Gatwick.

Closed parentheses.


We check in, waiting to board the plane, Silvana, in flight, it makes me go all those changes in pressure that I take, usually, in these cases with a trick (I think) that I have yet to Shiatsu understand how it works.

The pilot is a myth, I do not even notice that the plane touches the ground, how good he is. And we're right on schedule.

take our train to Gatwick, after a quick breakfast, and go down to London Bridge.
From there take the metro to the station only a few hundred meters from the Travelodge.
We stopped a bit 'in London Bridge area, just to enjoy the coolness English that after the latest days humid and hot Italian, we really want.








underground I find I can not bear (fisicamente. .. dizziness, worse than the dizziness caused by height) escalators English. They are super fast for me, and also to bring the trolley over there do not talk so! It's stronger than me, there is a dark and mysterious force that keeps me from moving and also to lift the suitcase. Fortunately, there is mother-Sylvy, she has no problem to take on even my trolley. Perhaps my subconscious knew that Mikeletto would have kissed him and was getting paid in advance. No, joke. I did not own, and I must say that even without a suitcase have always been a torture, those escalators! And I who thought that those were fast at the Fnac in Milan ... Now, maybe I'll get less problems with them, after four days of London!

arrive at the hotel before noon, but the room is ready and will take the opportunity to freshen up a bit.

The room is ready, yes, but the lack of bed sheets! And there are no towels for all! And the room has no closet!

Here these are the only notes we do the hotel (travelodge are not all equal), but otherwise is clean, quiet and we're good.

afternoon we venture into Baker Street, because I promised my brother to do a couple of photos to the "home of Sherlock Holmes." We eat something at the Regent's Park, as it starts to rain really hard. Too bad. In front of the museum's Holmes is too many people, but it is nice to observe those who can go out and be photographed with the characteristic of Sherlock hat and pipe, next to an ad hoc bobby suit.






After a few meters pecking the Beatles store, a hole in the shop but packed with memorabilia, impossible not to stop! In front there is a store dedicated to the music of the '70s that might interest me more, but there too much mess and supersedes.








Other metro and access (short because we are already cooked and overcooked) at the British Museum. It's always nice to see him, then Cat and Fiona want to visit the statue of Grandma Selma (this is a long history, a blockbuster was born from an old story in which Cat, at the British Museum, the Rosetta Stone recognizes as her grandmother's diary persasi on Earth millennia ago. There is also a statue of his grandmother, who we photographed, Cat has recognized the feet ... the famous number 41 of shoe ... I have to go rispulciare that story, the pantries here, so head what I'm talking about).






Silvana and I are a bit 'disappointed because there is a fridge magnet with the Rosetta Stone at the museum store, we would have bought you! But oh well. We go out after visiting a couple of areas devoted to ancient history.








Prior to joining the British Museum we went looking for a stationery store, because at night we're going to do the "mail" with Christopher Eccleston (our Doctor!), In this period own theater in London with Gillian Anderson.

It's a long shot, as they say, but we try anyway!

Therefore, after dinner at Indian restaurant, we posted outside the Donmar Warehouse, where he is on stage until the next evening, the show: A Doll's House. Exit the

Gillian that lends itself to all autograph (it's beautiful!), But even the shadow of Chris. They say he came out from behind. Maybe he was tired, maybe did not want to run into screaming fans and rowdy. Actually, most people outside the theater were there to Gillian. Perhaps the British know something that escapes us.








We learn, thanks to valuable contacts Silvana, who is also the day after the morning, ending at five and a half, so we decided to go back and try again. You never know. At this point we

supercotte and now we go back to the hotel.

The day was super intense, it again on the agenda the next day.


continues


0 comments:

Post a Comment