Thursday, February 10, 2011

Calories In Chow Mein



Sara 'a month I think whether or not the prejudice to the jdrama, but the truth' and 'subtitles that the situation frustrates me to the point that I can not even think to look at something new with tranquility' and wait, 'cause the era of serious and subber 'over, and we the hands of the noobs that are improvised and translators do not know what even a minimum quality check ... jumping sentences, which make the timing a cabbage ... who have the courage to translate a letter from jumping from the third person of the Japanese built the first person of English, in the same sentence, even in the same row, with the result that their characters seem like crazy talk ... I just saw the third episode of Himitsu and I are raising his desire to move forward (and curiosity 'there would be, and' so different from the beautiful book by Keigo Higashino that now I can not 'claim to know the story .. . just the starting point and 'remained the same, and do not know if it's good or bad. For some reason more' that the first second).

am disgusted, frustrated, and also very sad, 'cause the face of this situation and the only thing clear' the sycophancy and the theory that 'It's better this than nothing ", and I will be' snobbish but sometimes prefer the nothing 'cause I can not, and' a long martyrdom, passion should go hand in hand with care, and we had a period in which it was so, 'and it' done too quickly, and now remains only the superficiality '.

You are not welcome new world, you're not, not by me.

What bitterness ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment