Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Many Panadol To Die

freewheel. Translation

waves the white flag of the inability 'to recover as it should be some backward ... I know that if you promise something will come along ', the list is the' growing and 'latita the time, or that sometimes there' and is administered in a bizarre ... But 'there is also this, this morning I Scazzi the type that I get out of that damn maze of building Einaudi ... I could go home, I could do things, but I loved my Mole 5-minute walk away and therefore, scornful of pain in his right leg that I did not sleep, I put the film museum to relax ... cathartic place, and there was never alone (with friends and to guide you, 'so many times, never enough ♥), and I am happy but the accumulation grows.
vabbe E '.

This' last week, one of the look "of recovery that are able to do ... I wonder how it goes' soon, tomorrow I welcome the guest rabbity creature ♥ (or if only a little heart will roll 'all week, have a best friend and the Twins' insane, and I repeat offense XD) for a week, then time makes us wonder whether MAC or one (I only vote = _ =;) and I'm going down 'to celebrate the birthday of the parent mother, as the pope called' XD
In short, working are, I will return 'for the release of Eden, I suppose, and look how the hell and' beautiful video of Turin in Porcupine , tonight I'm a little 'touched ... maybe a little 'we have peace.

I said ... Mission 2011 Part ... 5? boh, already 'lost count, for example when I look for 5 minutes or are not in the mood for too much color (yes, it happens twice a year XD) or I need something less ... showy.



Understand this, the mind pictures.
mind 'cause the base color and used' the mono-NYX Frosted Lilac, and that 'pretty much as long as' is in his place,' cause I do not say that about me disappear, but almost ... pretend the photo we see the problem is not 'pigmentation, but the fact that it' a color that is lost in my complexion more 'than the wafer would imagine, so it' s perfect for a trick-like nature of my way, 'cause when I want something inconspicuous ask a helping hand to pastel colors (we'll talk in detail when I do not know, but the photos are already' to do it ^ ^).

Making elementary ... Frosted Lilac across the upper eyelid, and then as well as the internal rhyme eyeliner pencil NYX seafom color green (No. 908) ... the analogy of my favorite green, but do not use very often and I have a little 'aside' cause zero problems on the eyelid, inside the eye to make it there wants to write ... not 'hard, but' those pencils that just do not like to work on the tear duct ... insist insist, the temper ... something does, but with beautiful color that has and coming home from the wonderful cosmetics that you would expect to produce more '.
too 'cause if you have to temper every 30 seconds and' you last a considerable number of applications (at least cheap, but '... ç_ç)

Actually' and say that the pencil 'and used as an eyeliner this time' improper 'cause suddenly widens and blurs a lot out of the eye and is' wanted.
Frosted Lilac and 'past, even under the eye with what is left on the brush.

Classic black mascara completes the eye makeup, while the rest of the face, I chose a peach-colored blush mat (Peach NYX, this is not 'never been abandoned, but it was good XD and' a blush of my two wild cards for this kind of look), a yellow lipstick (640 Madina), and then mineral foundation and concealer ... eyebrows and hate filled to the best of my inability 'in the subject.
Running time ... 6-7 minutes to say much ... has its own comfort '.

0 comments:

Post a Comment