Saturday, February 26, 2011

Why Does Nasal Spray Burn My Throat?

Radical chic

I did not know what to call this look, and then 'came the gentle Mariastella, minister for the promotion of ignorance, and e' was clear ... more 'comfortable than this' ... : D

How 'probably guessed this was the look I chose to go to demonstrate in the streets two weeks ago from them' the choice of one of the overt symbols of femininity 'when it comes to makeup: the dreaded ( by me XD) red lipstick ...
E 'likely that even those who know me well and was amazed by this choice (unless the Conill, but she was physically present at my side ♥)' cause I known red lipstick does not harbor.
fact, not led, we are precise, 'cause by a month and a half, and' I crept into the worm of curiosity ', I started to talk about it with my trusted expert (the one courageous woman's Takipirina XD), and it' the crime happened ... I went out with Dani that is undergoing a sort of "similar stage" and a dutiful round by Kiko as we detected an interesting ... she found the courage now, I am the next day: D
To put it took me a few more days, and the end result 'was this:







What's more 'tiring of this experiment, needless to say, and' keep your eyes was not charged ... I really like the effect but I do not see us at all, I do not look XD
Using as a base the same, I loved Shadow Insturance Too Faced Urban Decay Sin of the applied over the entire upper eyelid, being among the pink and it covers my beige discoloration of the eyelid without being invasive to highlight the crease and give a little definition to the eyes I put it together by an indescribable beast procacciatomi mineral eyeshadow (XD), which at first glance and I 'loved it though when it I had seen swatches I would not have given a dime ... question of Smokey Brown Lily Lolo, who, in spite of its name all and 'except' a conventional brown ... and I, after days of observation, I have not yet figured out what color it is! o_O;
Sometimes it seems like lilac, sometimes almost pink, sometimes reflecting a beige ... a mystery.
's over that I cheated a bit' to drug dealer XD but do not rule out even to buy a whole jar (Lily Lolo did not know what samples for eyeshadows U_U).
black eyeliner (gel in the usual ELF) and glittery white light source (the Urban Decay Polyester Bride) do the rest, along with a light pass of the beloved purple Parfait Amour MAC, chosen because 'I wanted to give a touch more' "My" to everything, and Parfait amour does not call into question ever ♥

Mascara and 'the black waterproof Kose protagonist of the first advertising campaign featuring testimonials of his Majesty' ♥

base and 'made with mineral foundation aleguaras "light neutral (amolo!), correcting for dark circles H & M (vanilla color) combined with the Lancome n. 2 (beige sable); Candid coral blush line study of ELF, delicate and pretty; powder Hollywood Make Up Snow sticking.
lips And then?
Red Satin Lipstick No Emotion 205 ... I never spun the red emotion 'cause they are almost all too red for me, or rather were, because at the moment, with different eyes, this color struck me right away ... I missed the sheer 'cause the opacity and 'what I was looking for my purchase, and I loved this lipstick, deserves all his money and not only in color, and gave me the courage for other purchases on the topic ... maybe sooner or later you'll see them here ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment