Friday, February 4, 2011

Kates Playground Cojiendo

variation of titles again in 5 minutes

This experiment for 5 minutes fast, it would be a make-up eyes, but only place the photos in full-face 'cause I go XD
After trying to violet 3D Aleguaras only a small part of the eye the day before on a teal ( results Previous post course: D) came to me the desire to see the entire eyelid to see if it worked ... and I started that way, based Kiko cream eye shadow n.5 Sea green, violet and then 3D across the eyelid, a light line of black eyeliner, black mascara and long lasting pencil Essence No 7 easy going in the internal rhyme.
Then ... and 'success that I've received new color Aleguaras and them' curiosity '... MAY ' that strange dark dark burgundy called Dark Reddish Purple live with that absurd to blue base and a thousand shades and 'violet 3D?








According to me, 'even though I am not 100% satisfied with the yield of the photo ... Reddish and Dark 'on the outside of the upper eyelid, blended with a brush pen, and intensifies even more' the effect of nighttime trick ... could be a very interesting color for this kind of work, instead of the usual blacks and grays, but it will 'study it : D

The rest of the face as I said almost not wearing makeup, I just fill in eyebrows with a pencil Essence No 2 and put a wire corrector H & M No. 12 to cover the dark circles that are the first to want to forget XD Ah, yes, 'No lipstick Deborah 523 in the previous post 'cause I was, all there'.

This was a little experiment, 5 minutes to be done Because it's really simple and I Do not Wear Any foundation, blush or even powder ... only an eye make-up Because I Had this gorgeous 3D Aleguaras from violet and I was curious to try it with a teal base ... I used the cream eyeshadow in Sea from Kiko green as I did in the previous look for it. But after putting 3D
violet to over the lid I added a little line of gel eyeliner in black from ELF, a black mascara and the Essence automatic pencil in easy going on the waterline... and at that time I received new colours from Aleguaras, and one of them cought my attention... it was a really dark bordeaux, and I went like... "I want to try it with this particular violet now!" XD So I added it on the outcorner of my lid with a pencil brush... and I liked the result, it's interesting how a darkish colour can change the effect of a make up if added like I did, and this particular shade can be an option when you want to add some dark colour and you don't want to use something classical like a black or a dark grey... I need to study it carefully :D

By the way, aside from eyes I wear only a pencil to fill my brows, a little amount of concelear Because I hate to see dark circles under my eyes and a cute pinkish U_U / pink lipstick on my lip, the one I used also in. I posted the previous look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment