Monday, February 7, 2011

Homemade T-shirt To Jock Strap

Hypnotic and frustration, that's the word! I'm a chic

I never said that I love products that have names?
I do not remember, if you will forgive the repetition.
I love products that have names because it 's annoying say "the number of home tot tot", it seems so 'impersonal ... however, when there is' a proper name and 'as if that would give dignity' to the product, and 'even more' easy to remember ...

Then I love when the products have names consistent with what we offer.
The protagonist of the look that you are peering is called Hypnotic and Plum and 'a strange plum, with hints of gray, green and bronze ... never seen anything so '(power of the mineral!), and e' of Aleguaras, which focused again on target with me!














As has been able to capture its essence in photos and 'almost a mystery for me too, makes live better, and' worthy of its name ! \u0026lt;3
exploiting the greenish I decided to combine it with Easy Teal ... I first passed on a colorless Hypnotic Plum (Insturance Too Faced Shadow) in the whole lower eyelid, leaving the pool, then go to fill it with Easy teal with a porous angled brush (the glossy angles Snow Make-Up), I have stressed to the outside to amplify the effect of light and went to the corner where the eye meets the nose make a fake eyeliner effect.
In the air in order to intensify again all, I blended with Diana, always Aleguaras, an elegant taupe! (and told myself that I am not agree with Brown that is twice XD I took it for a little creature rabbity ♥ but will 'do it again for myself)
Essence Mascara green pencil and long lasting No 7 Easy Going Essence of internal rhyme in the eyes complete the look ... for the rest because I am smart I did not take notes and 'look and I'm' a week is plenty, and then hypothesize (XD Aleguaras light neutral background, blush Aleguaras of Antique, and lips Summertime Snow MakeUp mixed with gloss Angel of ELF.
corrector Kiko full coverage 'cause I have it in testing and I had bought the day before: D

I wonder' if there 'a way of photographing as you have those reflections ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment