Friday, February 4, 2011

Pick Up Lines For Sorority Serenades

I love to ...

trick that you like = good thing
photos that you do not like full = normal thing
find an error in the make-up photos while you hateful thing U_U =

In short and 'finite an error in a couple of pictures there '(but do not tell' what you tell me what you see), and Easy Teal is strange, but the rest seems decent ... XD (although I doubt that is and ask 'opinion)
Look Yesterday's Ale to go out with to suffer 'cause you Promod and' sold the cache coeur ;____; I wanted (or rather, they are found in one of two shops in the center, but ... just an S and XL. M. .. I need the Saturday when I had to take was full T_T sigh); romantic mood and then I was among the thousands of new colors I chose to try I love to love from the collection of Carnival Aleguaras, a pink intense shimmer and it 'became the protagonist here:


(artificial light, without flash)

We sense and even the blush and' the only photos where to happen ... sin, 'cause of Antique Aleguaras and' delicate and I love it! ç_ç


(natural light without flash)


(natural light with flash)


(artificial light with flash)


What I used: transparent base (guess '? Always the same Insturance Shadow of my heart, God forbid XD), I love to love across the upper eyelid without going pear' internal arc, applied with a brush in a cat's tongue markedly and rounded edge on the outer corners of the eye Easy teal over below the brow bone without going over (I have too much space for do such a thing and then highlight the dark does not make sense in my world XD) and without pushing up the outside corner ... once had two sharp colors, especially a minimum gradient of 13 Easy teal with Sephora and 'was a must. Highlight the yellowish eye palette trasformer of ELF and the ELF gel eyeliner in purple ... applied more 'often wanted to' cause I happily missed the second line of the eye and of course I had also thicken the already 'done it was beautiful; _;
effect in truth' so I also like ', and I find that the color this time is not sacrificed at all ... black mascara, pencil, long lasting No 7 easy going in the Essence of internal rhyme, in which I am a standing ovation because 'I I applied to around 16, I have make-up at midnight and was still the 'o_O

rest of the face: eyebrows "arranged" with the set Essence Aleguaras light neutral foundation, concealer Lancome n. 2 for the shadows, blush Antique Aleguaras of (a beautiful and elegant antique rose), Cyprus Perfect Makeup Silky Snow to fix the spelling for Hollywood and the rest of the face.
On the lips, lip gloss made with mineral blush Summertime Snow Make-Up, which I also love to do this ... itself 'the effect was nice, although I would probably be more daring' but I could not find any decent solution to this part ... accept any ideas you have ^ ^

(If someone wants an English translation of this entry can ask me for it in the comments ^^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment