Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Amethyst For Sale In Toronto

It 's time of Destruction xDDDDD

I decided to make the target 2011 in a personal tag, so a stimulus at least once a week in Ravana tricks and try something that I just could not get to do last year. .. and of not more than that 'the test, swap or trash!
Let's see if I can, I'm posting this now, and 'last week, so tomorrow is wheeling in boxes Ikea! * Determined * XD

I scrubbed the What the key phrase of the moment of attack because it 's basically what I did in order to get the purple make-up you see ... I had a 4-color palette from Sephora (present in those strips? make them and still cost a bang ...), look adorable in 'cause had a purple, a light green, dark green and a sort of lilac-violet ... all satin, all gracious ... but hateful to use, because the writing effect was pretty bland, insist so much touched with the brush to collect the minimum structural ... Although the recess I had paid only € 3 (on sale) it gnawed at me 'cause I found him the potential ... but just that.
been used throughout the past year, has been treated in the post title: D
In a nutshell, I tried to "pigmentizzare" the 4 colors in it, that is fine crumbling and place them in four jarettine ... the result 'was so' last 4 colors easy-to-work writers and beautiful ... finally!
It 's not the first time that an eyeshadow me' These results once I decide to harm him XD and I think that works better with all those who are not matte finish (but with the mat two times I tried to tell the truth), so I have to say that a little 'I was confident ... and e 'a discovery I made last year when an eye shadow and me' not broken and I was able to concat ... for the series, not all silver lining: D


(natural light)




(natural light with flash)


And who imagined that 'I was so purple' bright?
It is very bright and the pictures are not bad, in some ways reminds me of that beautiful purple palette of the "original" Sleek made me fall in love a few months ago.

is a trick that would establish the color in its new form, and 'easiest in the bill ... the new purple gradient across eyelid with MAC Teal pigment in the crease, coupled with a silver eyeliner (which stands just in the picture, sigh!), no Welcome to a wonderland of limited Fairy Tale of Essence.
Black pencil in the lower rim, black mascara, a highlighter clear clear right not to be ex with my natural color.
All on a transparent to see colors well, of course.

I decided to use teal for the obvious reason that I love purple and green / green combination something, either 'cause frankly with that pigment I have a love-hate relationship: and' the fault of the swatches seen on the network if I became interested in 'I'm tone color, now a year ago ... I find it so 'fascinating hybridized, so' difficult to describe, I spent all of 2010 looking for a teal that I met (and in part I think I've found ... Abyss NeveMakeUp \u0026lt;3), but I was set on 'then the original so much that I bought (not full size, of course).
When I 'came I stayed quite ... puzzled. In jar
seen by eye naked seems that nothing has an emerald green mixed with the blue ... does not seem even close to a teal, which I happen to like the teal I is not 'so far ...

... unless you look under artificial light and then it looks teal. The problem
'on me then that seems green again. o_O;
And of course I got him with suspicion and do not use it with pleasure.

and then 'I watched with amazement photos of this make-up,' cause it seems rather close to the tone that made me fall in love and I like it again ... perhaps this year we will go more 'agree, who knows'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment