Monday, January 24, 2011

Free Online Movies En Espanol

Sunny inspiration (aka Tropical look redux) Top 2010

Just a quick thing, 'cause then accumulate and it' annoying ç_ç
Inspiration she gave it to me, but when I did I only saw the preview picture of YT and I had no time to study how ... then I went to memory for colors and construction technique and 'obviously different ...



differences: and my 'made on a transparent (even if it does not have a yellow usable, and still do not think I would have used anyway), the colors I entrusted entirely to the 88 shimmer palette, I remembered that there was green under the eye in a more 'absolute, of course, nothing false eyelashes (there I went to the market with' I look: D), and as eyeliner I used the metal glam Essence No 3 pretty cool.
Ah ... anything orange in my case, also because 'do not remember, and less definition of the gradient' cause I did not feel the need.

When I came back and watched as they should have also made some adjustments because 'I wanted to try the green under the eye and in fact I seem to optimally complete the look: D



next Parliament of the contents of this wonderful bag adorable ... \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment