Friday, January 21, 2011

Rollerblades Racemachine

Takki ...

...this is a simple question, because I really don't know how I will be able to answer to the next couple of questions instead ç_ç
But still...

Day 05 - A drama you hate
It's not Hanakimi, I know someone it still thinking about it when comes to this topic... I dislike it so much and it's a matter of fact, indeed, but I can't say I hate it, because I can save at least something from it (Toma's Nakatsu and the cute Nanba senpai played by an ubercute Mizushima Hiro, for an instance)
It's Seigi no mikata the drama I hate from the bottom of my heart!
People like Makiko and her mom needs to die suffering so much every single day of their stupid life. I HATE HATE HATE her and her attitude so much, and I can't understand why people love this title, it's horrible, there is NOTHING admirable about someone who has so low respect for other people and is so proud of herself as Makiko is.
Bleah! U____________U



Day 01 - A drama that should have had another season
Day 02 - A drama that you wish more people would watch
Day 03 - Your favorite new drama (this season)
Day 04 - Your favorite drama ever
Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite drama
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite drama
Day 08 - An underrated drama
Day 09 - Best drama scene ever
Day 10 - A drama you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 11 - A drama that disappointed you
Day 12 - A drama episode you’ve watched more than 5 times
Day 13 - Favorite old drama
Day 14 - Favorite male character
Day 15 - Favorite female character
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure drama
Day 17 - Favorite drama SP
Day 18 - Favorite title sequence
Day 19 - Best drama cast
Day 20 - Favorite kiss
Day 21 - Favorite ship
Day 22 - Favorite drama finale
Day 23 - Most annoying character
Day 24 - Best quote
Day 25 - A drama you plan on watching (old or new)
Day 26 - OMG WTF? finale
Day 27 - Best first episode
Day 28 - Saddest drama moment
Day 29 - First Day drama obsession
30 - Current obsession drama

0 comments:

Post a Comment