Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mac Studio Fix Powder Swatches

Top 2010 make my way up (Part 1 of 2) Thank

was a bit 'I thought of doing a sort of stock of the situation to what it' went last year makeupparo ... and then here it is: D
I decided to split into two parts of the budget and to report three products by category: one winner, one runner and one that I would rather willingly spared.

I chose only products acquired and used in 2010 to October ... this 'cause I believe that a proper assessment requires time, at least three months,' cause there are features that are not out on first use and at times also change depending on the season (ie the duration of eye pencils U_U), there are also products that you must learn to use properly, 'cause maybe the first few times you do something inadvertently and make us a bad impression ... and instead it was our fault XD
(a couple of those are fully in class, but do not tell 'such ^ _ ^)

proceed!


EYES

Eyeliner: Product
winner : ELF gel eyeliner (black)

I wanted to try a gel eyeliner and I went on the economy, having heard very good reviews around .. . and they were true, because it 's great!
must take the hand (it took me 3 attempts), but the result is' significant ... is where you put many hours without fading (I tested a dozen), I was hooked!
Runner : Essence eyeliners glam metal (various colors, I have 4) I like a lot
the eyeliner and colored them win! Preparation and excellent durability, great color, if there was a white would be the maximum in the range ç_ç
disappointment Product: ELF eyeliner gel - white
Unlike black ... and 'hard and mellow, not stretched, the difference in texture with black and' sensational ... Q:


Eyeshadow: Product
winner : Parfait Amour MAC

A beautiful purple, elegant, and easy sfumabilissimo be taken from the wafer with any brush. Love at first sight, prophetic name, I longed for months and with good reason.
Runner : Seafom Green NYX (single line)
Another love at first sight, a green (sage, says Clio XD) shimmer incredible and rare find, I saw a tutorial of this and the ' I longed for and it 'was good' cause I did know one of my favorite cosmetic companies ^ _ ^
Product disappointment: no one in particular
o_O There are colors were perhaps not exciting, but 'he wrote something so little that I do not regret the purchase ... somehow I managed to hit enough ^ ^

Palette: This
and 'hard ... last year there was even this if I did the same thing, 'cause no girl who falls in love easily palette, although the look ... in fact I have very few ^ ^
Product winner: 88 colors shimmer.

E 'in my products is essential, then the first place without touching the remission of sins XD
The choice of colors and' huge, essential point of the matter which I am a passionate, allows a quantity 'look of infinite the quality 'of the shadows and 'good and great price. And it 's too easy to carry around ... too much.
Runner : Ammo of Urban Decay.
That is the color palette of the 10 most 'popular in the house (until a few years ago when it was produced, now knows'...). Value '/ great price, quality eye shadows have a' very high and the amount 'is adequate for a recess which is supposed to be portable even a handbag ... even if do not care much about this aspect, the design also point ... WONDERFUL
I think I might buy it just to have Last Call, but 8 out of 10 color I like really a mess.
Product disappointment: No, the only palette that I have disappointed me so much I bought last year, amen! Quote

a must for the Distinguished NeveMakeUp not arrived in the standings only because 'received in the middle' in December (but already 'very used). Fantastic, easy to apply colors and silky, great waffles, bell'inci, nice choice of tones with some very special. And I 'was donated by Sara \u0026lt;3 for Christmas, but I bought me anyway and I would have done well. And this year I will take 'the intense for sure!
XD I'm very loving and also the Original Bad Girl Sleek, but these are also reached in December, ergo out standings: D

Pencil
winner Product: Double Glam Kiko, from the Siberian collection of Flowers.

I own four, one (the best-best seller, aka the number 5 purple and green) gained just had to put the stand Kiko Via del Corso in Rome ... love at first sight, but when I used it and 'was even worse! \u0026lt;333333333333333
I like so much 'ste pencils that I'm afraid to use them' cause they were limited edition and have depopulated to the point that the balances did not arrive (I would have done Commons ç_ç), wonderful colors and I resist very much in the eye , which for me and 'a miracle absurd. ç_ç
Kiko, Do it again and put it in line T_T U_U permanent
Runner : Aqua Eyes Make Up Forever L1 (black)
The only decent hard black pencil me in the eye even in hot weather without smear or disappear. It costs a bang and I use it sparingly but money well spent.
Product disappointment: too many. _.
and say that 'an ex aequo between Nipples black Yves Rocher (but also the brown and blue) and Essence kajal black (with long lasting to be a bit' better now that no race of hot, ergo the rivalry at least for the winter) ... the first was also an accident all green, but it lasts me a cabbage in the eye, the first I bought in March and late April was already 'a butt,' cause I had to reapply so often T_T
In June, I also drooled happily ... sigh. The
kajal Essence instead it 's too hard for me not to last more than a chip. The absurd and 'colored ones that I am much better, even as resistance in the eye o_O

Pigment
Divided into "simple" and minerals' cause I think the mineral makeup deserves more attention and a voice in if 'in some categories.

Product winner: NYX Pearl - True Color Purple, a violet so cool \u0026lt;3 ( you ', are addicted to purple, ok? ^ ^

Runner : NYX Pearl - Color Grass; and 'practically a golden green
I love love love the NYX pigments, those of this category is a really stupid (a couple of dollars each!) and fill a jar with 10 grams, sometimes overflowing from Sifter.
Drafting and durability, needless to say.
Product disappointment: no

Quote mandatory for MAC pigments Push the Edge (LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE *______*), an intense purple, and Cornflower, arrived too late to be included in the rankings but I have already 'used a number of times and come to appreciate some of which I ponder the purchase of the bottle sooner or later (very easily later, I have a bunch still XD)


mineral pigment
winning product : Abyss NeveMakeUp (a bright teal and decided!)

Runner : Brooklyn NeveMakeUp (dark gray glitterini with at least 3 different colors, change the effect also depending on the type of light * _ *) I
love in general many of the colors of this house of Italian mineral water and then all my love goes to her for this year: DE to pick just a couple and 'was very hard (and I was good, I did not mention even one even though I love purple Purple Rain and I also really like Gossip XD)
Product disappointment : Moonson of NeveMakeUp
It 's not quite up to the mark of too many eye shadows, writes a little, you have to use so much product to succeed with other colors if you get

This will be 'interesting to see you again next year,' cause one of the few exceptions to the policy of spending less this year there will be 'more experience' pitch (for cost lends itself very much to all) and soon I'll have 'already' to talk about something on handsome: D


Mascara
Product winner: Curl fasioi volume of Kose (waterproof, black)

The only fault has 'mascara and I am' to be of Japanese, ergo very difficult to find here. I tried it for the sake of love (the protagonist Master layout of the blog and 'product testimonials also XD) but frankly I did not think it was so 'good ... I had never caught a waterproof mascara so * '* waterproof, only biphasic or oil it taken down! It makes the lashes and a fine brush absurd and comfortable. I love him and I love my Conill me that he bought when he was on holy ground
XD (and I need someone who buys me ... I would also try his brothers I must say)
Runner : Unforgettable by Kiko
Beautiful, black, black, me 'impression even stretching, and it' strange 'cause I have long eyelashes of my ... and 'that lasted until his pao, I retired because of recent' started getting lumps, but after 6 months of daily use does not give lighthouse 'fault.
Excellent, I will buy '.
disappointment Product: Sephora Colorful Mascara - pistachio green
I love colored mascara, and this was a color too absurd to not want XD
Plus' was that guy in the middle '(and virtually' as long as half mascara normal, for those who have not ever seen) that Sephora has launched this spring, limited edition ... mascara, and I said that half was better than a big one, since there was a color that I used often ...
Alas, 'he began making lump almost immediately. Sigh.
And to think that in the past I used mascara Sephora and I was well liked ç_ç (as well as' lasted much)


Base

I state that the basis of my heart and 'always the same for 3 years (Too Faced Shadow insturance Saikou!), But' this year I tried something else ^ ^

winner Product: Too Faced Lockdown (color I'm Guilty ... blue water? boh XD)
And still the 'casciano ^ ^;

Lockdown I have (had T_T) infused creamy eyeshadow base of my heart. Bella pigmentation and stay where you put them for hours. I love them as a basis for doing tricks with special undertones.
Too Faced, riproponili U_U
Runner: Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow Kiko (aka the shadesticks, as are also known to take the similarity with the namesake product MAC)
Eyeshadow creamy stick, used either alone or as a base for make-up ... I prefer the second application, and I can not use them under my bed (in fact, are the only product with the Shadow Insturance under me 'problems ... but I know that there' who can usarcela), I take the makeup applied to 12 hours, and I particularly like as a base for eyeshadow minerals. They
depopulated and I just can not amaze me the thing: D
Product disappointment: no


EYEBROWS
Product winner: No, I have already 'hate my eyebrows but there 'was nothing of what I felt convinced that I have on ...

Product disappointment : Essence
eyebrow pencils to brown on both color appearance should be good for my colors, the most 'clear light seems a little closer just so much to me, the most' dark looks ok.
Except that the photos above show the red undertone and then a break with the natural color important enough ... U______U
I am also a bit 'Durette, but the fundamental problem' in the first color phony. _.


the rest in a little 'XD
Obviously if you want to make your own version by following this scheme go ahead, the light' gladly: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment