Friday, January 28, 2011

Prostate Gleason 8 Lymph Nodes

wereable A (?) Tinkerbell

Inspiration tutorial here: D (as always I love you Leeisha \u0026lt;3)

Mission 2011, third round: D
everything from Born want to use the green pigment in a particular series NYX pearl so cool because ... not exactly portable
^ ^ This is the Jade , that as the image of makeupalley back in a very faithful, and 'a very intense green and, dare I say, almost fluorescent ... really cool, very bright, very charming, but purchased as a challenge and due to the low price (like a dollar and a half on Cherry Culture ♥ for a lot of product ... I have a jar filled to the edge of 10 grams).
had cost more 'I do not know if I would take, knowing that it is not' a color "all day", but it was worth groped ... and 'been neglected' cause a couple of times I've actually used, but not 'simple even for me.
When I first saw the video on the damn Xsparkage Tinkerbell (Tink by us) and I 'came just want to try to remake it in some way,' cause the tone of green that she uses (a deluxe eyeshadow by Urban Decay) as the main color and 'compact version of the jade pearl ... you can 'talk to dupe without much fear of failure in this case, then a swatch Sephora comparative safety at the time I did it: D
Indeed and' bizarre to me that is thought to play something inspired by the fairy of Peter Pan 'cause as some of you know is not' just in my rankings literary figures of the heart, and having spent several months in his company while I was writing my dissertation three years has not helped our relationship (even if they are able to find a psychoanalytic sense ... then continue to Starmie on cabbage and instinctively 'a another question ^ ^; Barry fairies are cruel ...)

That 's my version:






My version tries to be more 'portable (there are also out)' cause Halloween in America and 'the night of excess, the model of our carnival (or make-up sexy, but not' the case I would say XD), while I needed to try something then I could also reproduce.

I have not had the good sense to me at least photos with eyes closed, but this trick at least on a forgotten color I really committed a lot 'cause I used different things to the two eyes ... but the basis and 'the same for both: Too Faced Shadow ♥ insturance obviously (god, I'm looking forward to new versions * _ * knows' when they arrive in Italy, I want I want I want!)
Therefore, base transparent, then Jade across the eyelid, speckled with brush pot (usually the C brush ELF) ... with this kind of very fine pigment find that tipping is much better than applying "crawling" because ' adheres much better, especially on long distance.
Instead of MAC lime green on the outer corners of the drawer I took out a duo ELF consists of a green and brown at the time I was quite disappointed on the site is presented as olive green, but in reality 'is not nowhere near to olive green ... and 'Acidini a green light, perfect for this situation but at the time almost made me angry' cause I had taken for another reason and if I had known that in reality 'was so' would never have entered the house (much more 'that in 88 colors, there are two or three tones similar to it, only more 'shimmer) on it then I placed a blue Pupa of unknown date (XD) to get the same effect video, but slightly more muted for portability 'general ... I did the other eye in the same way but using as the green pigment of Grass Pearl NYX, and that 'a much more golden green' portable Jade and I find adorable: D
This' effect that you see well in the picture, I always make the right eye first and then the left ^ ^

Instead of golden glitter pigment I used something much more 'soft (but share, and Tink' a drama queen XD U_U) , that the pigment Yellow Gold Pearl of NYX ... and 'a beautiful golden, but the more' careful and I know that we are not in huge golden ratios will 'do the trick' in life, and therefore Neither does' frequently used (and it 'was purchased for reasons similar to those of Jade ... I also think that a golden face more comfortable at home). All

and 'Green Grass, completed by the past, even under the eye + eyeliners, mascara and black pencil. And we ', white as the light source that is very good (I suppose I have used Urban Decay Polyester Bride of any but white light is good at least ^ ^).

you say, and 'more' original portable? ^ ^;

0 comments:

Post a Comment