Monday, January 31, 2011

Symbol Female Genital Worship

finger on D:

published later, but concerned with the mission of the fourth round of 2011 and I continued ... Thursday 'or Friday' last year.
This is a simple but eye makeup that reminded me of a sad thing ... (Truccosamente talking eh XD)

protagonist, a white glitter that Kiko does not produce more '... was one of the first eye shadow that I bought from them a couple of years ago, and I loved so much that for a long time and 'was a color I used 3 or 4 times a week o_O enough to consider my tone for summer 2009 and finish some almost a pod ... so you could see 'the bottom right there I reflected xDDDDD
Then ... the crime.
ends in a suitcase as usual and it breaks.
luck would have happened inside the packaging for which I only found crumbled but he was still in the pod ... and I had the bad idea of trying to concat ... Well, this is the only eye shadow that has ruined me recompacting. T_______T

do not know if I've done something wrong at the time, had a problem with the formula or anything, but ... in a nutshell, already 'in its compact the beautiful little friend was not free from that phenomenon we call cool in slang "fallout" ... practically, the glitter and brush were not only on the eye but used it as a bit 'you get dirty and had to settle down after (which makes for example, enter the base before you do the time ... but I almost did not do the base and even now I always do after the eyes, so in my case less problems say ^ ^).
The problem once I tried to regroup and be 'sharpened in a tragic way,' cause not only he has not 'bunched even praying in Aramaic, but the glitter were further separated from the pigment, making it even more' difficult to handle .

It goes without saying 'that ended sadly unused, even if you do not 'been so,' cause its not T________T

I tried to exhume the other day and I have drawn this thing out:


(without flash)



(with flash)


As you can see 'looks very different with and without flash (in piu' alas' photos I've taken in my room and not in the bathroom ... and I hurt U_U) ... in the version without flash and 'just the tone of my skin does not look correct, but the eyeshadows are not bad, especially the white ... you see so much in my opinion that the white is hard to show for how it should be ... I had to use a ton, trying with 3 different brushes too, 'cause he did not want to be as it should be on anyone ... put on makeup while on the other hand on the desk seemed to have snowed under T________T
Considering that was assisted by Too Faced Shadow Insturance, and 'even more' serious. . _. He seems almost transparent, while in reality ', when he was healthy ... was as shown in the picture with the flash, bright and dazzling, color estivissimo; _;
So I joined, blending in the crease, the number 49 more and Kiko, a tone between the magenta printing and cyclamen, and also out of production hho little used since I bought 'cause I tend to prefer a cyclamen Madina that my "my" perfect cyclamen.
While working the second color, the perfect 'white was gone and I struggled a figure ... to put the series as 20 minutes to do a make-up eyes when usually the idea and 's so elementary that it would take 3 U__U
To give a minimum of originality' (?) at all, I tied a purple mascara, l ' No eye color booster 2 showtime Essence (also discontinued this I seem to remember) and a metallic purple eyeliner always Essence, the number 4 techno girl.
able to pass on the eyeliner and white 'was another titanic undertaking and without flash even in the picture you see ... just did not take.
(I felt a Sakurai. _.) \u0026lt;- lose Sho ♥

internal rhyme in the black eye pencil, kajal of the Fairy Tale of Essence and better than before and ends' ('cause honestly I do not take much injured' ... I've got two months and without continued use is already 'half' of what needs to be reapplied ...)

How to say ... Not all the donuts they can with a hole, and a little 'I expected, though perhaps not at these levels ...
despite myself I decided to say goodbye all'amichetto white 'cause I know that unusable and' the term that is now more 'suits him. Bu XD T____T

0 comments:

Post a Comment