Monday, January 24, 2011

Flashing While Driving

make my way up (Part 2 of 2)

FACE

Foundation: Product
winner : None.
I just started experimenting with the bottom half 'years, but I was not convinced to use it ... my only certainty ': base mineral life.
If you search for the right product, the fear of dust does not exist, avoid junk food in my face, and 'even more' easy to find the right color, as well as 'economic' cause so many houses have small samples at ridiculous prices (I just bought a fortnight from 3 different homes to spend something like 15 €. Can not try 15 funds with 15 € otherwise !)... and also 'less dangerous in allergies, and allergy history as a writer and' fundamental.
short, are hunting for three months I used the Maybelline that no longer exists 'and was not bad, and in my tests' sti days I have already 'found one so cool, if I get the other champions next year I'll have' category in that write here XD


Blush :

Solita Division classic & mineral 'because' here there is a digit.

Product winner: La vie en rose by Too Faced \u0026lt;333
I've already 'spoken on other occasions here, and it' always the same number 1 ... ♥ and 'loving too much, I had reason to covet, now I am months that's in my heart and no one is taken down \u0026lt;3
Runner Up: tough,' cause I have two preferitissimi heart.
I apologize to my beloved Sweet Rose of H & M ("penalizing" for shimmer, shimmer and blush XD I just mentioned), to win Peach NYX ... modulabilissimo caught a blush that is good on many incarnation, mat, perfect every day, at work, the university '... a truly recommend to anyone, those that are "healthy."
disappointment Product: Basic No Puder Rouge 1
I think it's the only blush that I bought that just can not use ... the pink color that 'in red and' cute, but it 's a dusty obscene =___=;
I do less work to use the minerals o_O;;;


worth mentioning for the wonderful Rose Gold Sleek ... 'Brand here in Italy and is' well known for the blades, at least for the rest of the production' cause I'm coming from Sephora and only those effects in a network are the palette that has depopulated.
And I frankly I wonder why 'o_O
This blush and' beautiful, and I 'do not remember if it came in late November or early December, and' a pink with specks of gold, true to its name, near the famous moooooooooooolto Orgasm NARS blush mythological between passionate make-up ... and costs maybe a quarter, yet less well-pigmented U__U
shading, I used it already 'a lot,' was one of three blush that I brought down 'for Christmas and he won. And I understand why ' the color in question and 'so' coveted ...


Mineral Blush: Product
winner : Summertime NeveMakeUp \u0026lt;333
Bello, period.
And to the detriment of the name, for me and 'usable in all seasons, even if in fact inspires more' sunny days with its luminosity '. Also great on the lips, the rest of the ore and the beautiful 'that so many products you can use them in two or three different ways: D
Runner : Creamy NeveMakeUp
same is true of Peach, blush that is good on the vast majority of skin tones health and that does so much without being intrusive, therefore suitable as you can not have illuminating too much stuff in my face ^ ^
Product disappointment : Sailormoon (and Pink Lady) of NeveMakeUp
associates them 'cause they are similar, the first and' catch and the second and 'pink.
I took the first 'cause the site is described as the perfect choice for those who think that the normal blush to be dark (it was my first blush, mind XD I was afraid at the time of modulation and so on ^ ^ so I wanted to try something soft ) ... but for me it is not 'a blush, and' an enlightening and even discreet U_______U
Far be it from me to spit glitter, and I love him madly and 'well known, but' ... Sailormoon and 'glitterini caught with understated, even I agree that with glitter I can use it only in summer U_______U
If the description on the site was different so I would not be 'negative, but so' is not ... and we will rule accordingly.


worth mentioning Sugar Plum Funky Fresh ... and 'a nice mauve and illuminating, so cool, I bought one of the few physical places where they sell mineral makeup (by Mother Nature at Bellizzi (SA), the owner shocked' cause usually people find it dark and ... and the 'for charity', but 'beautiful and so adaptable, made me want to try other brand of blush XD



Corrector :

Again the winner is not' the My absolute favorite product, but 'them sometimes used in combination ...

Product winner: correction of H & M - color White Sand
To see him only in the shop, the correction of H & M do not know if I would have given so much credit ... pero 'on YouTube if he spoke so' good (I have heard for the first time and Giorgiapril Haurav) for less than € 5 a test could be done
XD And I must say that in fact ... cover, not too much bothers me the eye (I will talk of this 'better soon U_U) and' effective.
points against him are the few pigments (in Italy there are 2 o_O the 12, mine, and 17, which among other things I could use swatch as well so I'm not so 'different), the fact that all H & M have a make-up department, and the supply, 'cause here in Turin, for example, do not see him for a while', I is ending and I had to fall back on another because 'who knows' when he comes back ... but 'I must say that I was amazed!
Runner : Make Up For Ever Full Cover (Waterproof, stain 4)
Cross and treat the full cover for me ... I have pondered long if you post here or not.
The problem 'that ... I have bought for my eye, but do not use on dark circles ... I use it on any pimples that peek over the period of the cycle (normally I do not have much injured '),' cause it bothers me the eye, finendomi folds or creating from scratch. __.
It 's a problem that I have with many offsets, of course, that gives me even one that costs 28 € and that rich and 'hailed as prodottone wrong in the folds a little' me that I did not shoot those.
test this summer and 'a nightmare' cause at the beginning did not give me so 'many problems but then' become unusable at that point, and and 'sadness' cause really covers a good figure. _. It is clear, I use it in the eye, but nothing to do ...
Despite the characteristics of the product disappointment, because 'I have found a great second use (the first time that I've covered it with a pimple not find it anymore' XD) I save the great ^ ^
Pero 'makes me feel sucker, Ugh!
Also because 'the bloody eye sockets are perhaps the only thing for which they are willing to spend good money just to see them disappear, here.
disappointment Product: Concealer Yves Rocher line Nipples (Beige clair)
bah ... and 'stick, cover to cover something, but does not extend well and dry immediately, making different folds ... and also secure it with the powder does not last all day.
sucks as a base for eyeshadow, it makes me half an hour after the stripes ... then just yuck, and 'finished in the garbage U_U


Powder: The
know the know!
E 'category more' easy, thanks Takki \u0026lt;3
not divide between mineral and non mineral 'cause I tested the powders are nearly all minerals XD

Product winner: Hollywood NeveMakeUp
I had already' praises in the fabric of the 6 meme essential products, but I repeat '... I love it. \u0026lt;3 I
dry leaves and stamped without having to reapply throughout the day with 40 degrees, it is little short (I took the mini to July ... I use it every day and I still ...), and ' also excellent as a primer for makeup. And
and 'transparent, and zero problems adapting to the complexion. I already
'said the love? \u0026lt;3
Runner : ELF Mineral Booster - Sheer version
What say the ELF is not 'transparent but slightly pink, but the color fits very well with my complexion. I am an effect similar to Hollywood even if not so 'long ... mattificata keeps me dry and the skin without making unnatural effect. Sometimes I use it as a base before the end too. It 'been a discovery, I began to test it in September when it was still hot and I must say that I' liked it so much and 'over a few days ago and I rearranged without any doubt, eating hands' cause I do not I realized how little I had stayed. And this time I took the full.
Product disappointment : here there would be a bit ', but let's face Complexion perfection of ELF.
At first it seemed to me wrong, I used the powder as normal mixing colors, and also seemed to dry the skin even if he was re-applied ... but it 's short-lived. Why
'started to make me sweat on the skin after a couple of hours from when it started to make more' hot ... o_O I
abandoned by testing other powders, and now I have taken in hand, to see if I can finish it (in truth, 'I do not remain so, the fund is seen perfectly, there' s a hole by now XD) and I am the same effect.
Ergo, not for my skin.


unlisted bronzer 'cause I really do not overstating the inspired idea, frankly ^ ^


Lip Gloss

:
Winning product : Too Faced Mirror Gloss \u0026lt;333 (color I love myself, a transparent pink)
My favorite gloss.
This year I discovered that the gloss can do for me and even those lips (for years I bought 'cause the old gloss, let's say, did not have' big ste formulas and those who did not fit the lips pigmentation of her, among other things) ... gloss finish that my favorite 'virtually transparent XD Anyways
' XD
The Mirror of gloss and cool 'formula, and' idratantissimo and lasts a lifetime on the lips, leaving them morbidosissime ... and more 'shine' cause it really makes a mirror effect, as the name!
Wonderful, difettuccio and the only one who 'knows that kind of tropical fruits (which I do not like), but the effect on the lips that makes me forgive him.
Too Faced, riproponilo, _, (it ', well this is going out of production in Italy ... or do not sell more,' I realized ... I mica)
Runner: Too Faced Status Gloss \u0026lt; , 333 (color Champagne Wishes and 'Bronzed virtually XD)
Mirror Gloss Same speech, only that it is' color on my lips I see very well, looks like a liquid lipstick pero 'non-sticky and more' sa chocolate. *__________________*
Basically, the perfect lip gloss, and in fact this' out of making sure U___U
Product disappointment: oh my God, there '?!
do not know ... I bought this year that many gloss and 'past and someone without infamy and without praise and' release, but 'no one who made me angry ... except maybe a NYX, but there 'has been my misfortune, and I knew almond almonds are schifissimo ... I received my best friend who appreciates, if anything I could complain about the fact that I'd reported that the cosmetic companies know what their products, 'cause often for those lips have a "taste", and know in advance with the help regulate purchases, for better or for worse.


Quote of the reserve requirement to Supergloss Kiko ... I've recovered someone when they were on sale 3 euro, I had not tried before, and the coverage has surprised me ... there are at least 3 of those I have taken that seem to liquid lipstick, I'm so cool!
I know there 'and people who have not' got along well with them but I have done a very good impression, they often use their own ...
obligation of another quote, again Kiko, and 'gloss pencils for ... beautiful beautiful beautiful and comfortable on the lips, thanks to them I found the perfect nude for me, and give them gloss and 'reductive' cause cover so much!



Lipstick :
winner Product: Too Faced Lip of luxory - Celebrity Meltdown color \u0026lt;333
What love \u0026lt;333 Too Faced
describes it as a lipstick pink with golden shimmer, and I think 'something more', it also has a metallic ... lasts a lot, and knows of champagne, and that 'something that would normally make me quite sick (they are sober XD), but ... and 'a pleasure to wear o___O
A revelation, it took me months to decide to purchase a Too Faced lipstick and now I would like more ... Too Faced Lip products I like really a mess.
Runner : NYX round lipstick LSS 619 (Flower) Flower
I chose for reasons of love for the color (a lovely pink rose \u0026lt;3) but can extend to all the NYX lipsticks that I love 'cause I liked so much. Beautiful colors, do not dry out the lips, long life ... I would like to others, and cost very little, and that the 'added value' cause you can show that to be a drugstore brand and sell products at excellent prices human.
disappointment Product: lipstick Essence
enter them without reporting a color in particular (I have two or three) 'cause they're cute, they are cheap, but' ... I'm not the kind that makes me mad, I'm a little opaque, and do not last long .. are in my opinion one of the weaknesses of the offer Essence, 'cause no variety' to finish, from the website I think they're more 'writers, and instead are very blah as a whole ... unless you go crazy for lipsticks reminiscent of the gloss does not offer much.


Quote straobbligo to my beloved Costa Chic MAC, coral lipstick I've tried for two years and 'very very close to him, so that I fell in love immediately. And in Viva Glam by Cyndi Lauper (officially my first and only red lipstick I'm afraid XD), which 'arrived December 28 and it' was also the latest make-up expenditure of the year: D



The category "color for lips' and not 'this because I tried one, the Double Touch of Kiko, and I' also enjoyed a lot ... eating well and lasts a lot thanks to the gloss does not dry the lips.
failing yardstick but 'it goes without saying' that the category was not fillable
^ ^ Same goes for pencils for lips ... never used, maybe this year I take a transparent, but it 's perhaps the only one that interests me at the moment ...


HANDS

Glazes: Product
winner: My little orchid, enamel No 2 of the collection Return to Paradise Essence
Needless to say, and 'a purple \u0026lt;333,333 up to 3 years ago I even took them colored glazes, then I saw a purple and decided to try, but I have extended the range the purple color but give me problems like the first time here and this
♥ 'dark with pale pink and silver, a show.
Runner : Essence Multi Dimension No 61 - Blue Lagoon
E 'almost veered into a teal blue, coprentissimo ... no longer exists' and I, unaware that it would be put out of production, I took the flight to Leonardo Park this summer and I'm still thanking XD
Product disappointment: Kiko No 298
When I left the new colors Kiko, I fell in love with this now and it 'was the only one that I took at face value and full price ... and I regretted it bitterly. _.
the bottle and 'a beautiful green water (the brother of the color sphere n. 8), glitterini for more' ... nails ... 3 passes, and yet the coverage and 'a kind of mirage T____T
I love the glaze opaque so there I was an evil but an evil ... _;
It is very nice on a dark, but frankly not enough to console me, 'cause I wanted a clear basis for it ...
In part, we thought the Essence with n. 25 of the color and go, Glisten up!, But that has a more 'blue. Beautiful and medium coverage, but Kiko has deluded me the same U_U


Quote of the need for all the glazes of the Fairy Tale, the latest collection for 2010 of the Essence ... I have three and I would like the other 3 have never seen a collection as a whole o_O I liked (and wanted more of a red '!)
They have a very special finish, almost seem a Glitter but they are not, resemble 58 (9?) Multi-line dimension of the Purple Diamond ... beautiful \u0026lt;333
And all'Elegance of Mavala (No. 370), and that 'my nail feet preferitissimo ... an old rose true to its name.


I wanted to make a category of "different" but I'm not 'come to mind how to manage it ... do not feel 'to choose the preferred brush' cause I really love them all and in turn use them all, for the nails I'm loving the very Dryer Kiko and that 'very convenient' ... and then praise the MAC brush cleanser because it 'has a wonderful value for money and one day I earn' also a free lipstick and take 'even more' good: D
The product instead of me has more 'disappointed last year and' was the glossy top coat of Revlon ... I do not know how many people had advised me (tanta!) as a miracle product ... and yet, when I use the glaze is less, sometimes even two days T_T
I stopped using it and I thank God to have bought on Ebay for 4 € fees included and not to pass € 10 and Coin ... But 'hate U_U


I have to say ... 2010 positive, and I will work 'so that' go so well this year (three cheers for the reviews and the tube from this point of view: D) ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment