Saturday, January 29, 2011

Architectural Model Building Supplies Balsa Wood

Happiness pushing the edge

Saturday afternoon, around downtown with Ale I had not seen too much, and to celebrate the event as befits occasions that count I pulled out some of my favorite colors to play around ': D
Nothing complicated but' I liked the effect, so even if the photos I've done 5 hours after making public ^ ^


(with flash)


I am amazed how the Viva Glam Cindy see well in this picture 'cause my lips and' very well 'o_O
On the other hand push the edge, the pigment MAC Violet who started the whole, and 'too tacked on almost as purple reflections, when in reality' has a strong blue undertone, but it 's not my fault that I took the pictures later,' cause to me this has always '^ ^ loving mutation;


(without flash)


In the picture without flash and' slightly more 'real close to his tone ... on the other hand seems to coral lipstick, ale '

XD XD But let us
Makeup silver and purple, which I used for silver Blade from the palette of Sleek Bad Girl, a beautiful bright silver shimmer intense, located in first quarter of the upper eyelid starting from the nose C with the trusty brush ELF.
to it, with a gradient brush (the equally trusted friend found by H & M, two of the euro better spent last year!), I joined Push the Edge , my favorite pigment last year as well as' my MAC pigment favorite ... it is an indescribable color, a purple with blue undertones, as I said in the jar that seems to mat, but in reality 'is implemented but not outside the pearly shimmer, sfumabilissimo pigmentation and excellent, every time I use so little for what I need to While I think I want the bottle, the other filled with my Jarett Agostina very generous makes me think that probably will buy it 'in three years even if I use it often: D I love
ç________________ç
Then I went to blur the edge Blade Push to dampen the difference in tone between the two colors.
I added some 'Bad Girl of the gullible always under the eye, nell'angolino point sfumatissimo light and then under the eyebrows ... and 'a lovely shimmer Rosino and unobtrusive that was just for me: D

eyeliner, mascara and black pencil (ELF, respectively, the gel that I really love so much extra volume mascara black Bottega Verde - my loved Unforgettable Kiko and 'was retired after many months of honorable service, then bought it when it ends this is not that' bad ... I have to say - and Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes L0).

For the rest of the face I used Lancome concealer for dark circles no.2 sable beige, powder Perfect Silky Snow Make Up for secure, mineral foundation Light Neutral Aleguaras (we'll talk soon: D), La vie en rose blush Too Faced Powder and Hollywood to fix everything.
Viva Glam lipstick and Cindy on the lips and 'so pretty, and its glossy finish allows me to wear a red without feeling out of place (as well as' to match it to a similar trick, which I would have avoided had he been a more red' classic ^ ^;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment