Thursday, January 20, 2011

Quotes About Losing Someone To Cancer

Yatta Yatta .. ... Pacey?! (Italian Yatterman trailer)

After days of waiting in which they circulated only one beam, and' trailer available in the Italian film Yatterman , Yatterman by us, which will be released 'in theaters Jan. 28 ...
I wanted to see it to avoid the trauma of the dubbing process, given the familiar 'with the cast and the fact that I have already' seen in the European premiere of the Far East Film Festival two years ago with subtitles and original audio ...



I am a bit 'surprised' cause she does not seem bad, although perhaps Stella Musy (remember my Misato in Evangelion? \u0026lt;3) has a voice a bit too pussy than that of Fukakyon ... instead, and what 'trauma and' Nanni Baldini on Sakurai Sho aka Ganchan aka Yatterman No.1 ... I do not understand what does the voice of the donkey from Shrek and Pacey from Dawson's Creek with his ... boh ...

We'll see if the movies will make me change my mind, the ticket I pay more 'for devotion to the cause (of the Japanese film here) that for no other reason, as the film itself' enthusiasm me 'little (Miike you get carried away easily , but 'the scene of a pig flattered applause ripping me' XD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment