Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rephresh Side Effects

last time Natsunuji icon, this time in Kisarazu one XD



Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite drama
Same problem as the one I Had for the previous question so I'll reply in the same way :D

Kisarazu ... there isn't an episode of the drama but something in the first movie and it's the island part. Funny, but a little... too much even for Kudokan and Kisarazu.
I don't dislike it but I'm not exactly fond of it either...
Aside from that part, if I look back at the drama itself there is only a little thing about a choice Bussan made in episode 7 (I think ^^ it was something involving Mouko, and I'm stopping here because of the spoiler risk), I was like: "You can't do it, man, you really can't because I really really like you and I want to respect and love you!" when he seemed to make that decision. Thank god he decided to stop because... I loved him even more because he was human, but he didn't forgot he had a brain and emotions too.
Miss you, Bussan ._.

Natsuniji ... I wasn't able to appreciate the joke about Kotaro-san in episode 1, that thing was one of the few things I didn't approved from the first part of the drama.
And in episode 7 I had a crisis over Shiori's character because it was obvious since she had that past that she had to act like that but I can't stand when someone has a certain feeling but not only denies it, but blames the other part of the couple because of something he is at fault U________U
And that one is one of the main traits of Shiori's personality until a certain episode... and in episode 7 she reached her low arc about it.
Thank god in episode 8 she did something so good that my respect for her was back again in good shape!
(I will not talk about stupid aniki at Himawari matsuri because he was in character but I'm still mad at him if I think about it and he didn't make amend for it U_U)



Day 01 - A drama that should have had another season
Day 02 - A drama that you wish more people would watch
Day 03 - Your favorite new drama (this season)
Day 04 - Your favorite drama ever
Day 05 - A drama you hate
Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite drama
Day 08 - An underrated drama
Day 09 - Best drama scene ever
Day 10 - A drama you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 11 - A drama that disappointed you
Day 12 - A drama episode you’ve watched more than 5 times
Day 13 - Favorite old drama
Day 14 - Favorite male character
Day 15 - Favorite female character
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure drama
Day 17 - Favorite drama SP
Day 18 - Favorite title sequence
Day 19 - Best drama cast
Day 20 - Favorite kiss
Day 21 - Favorite ship
Day 22 - Favorite drama finale
Day 23 - Most annoying character
Day 24 - Best quote
Day 25 - A drama you plan on watching (old or new)
Day 26 - OMG WTF? finale
Day 27 - Best first episode
Day 28 - Saddest moment drama
Day 29 - First Day drama obsession
30 - Current obsession drama

0 comments:

Post a Comment