Thursday, January 27, 2011

How Much Is 1 Mb Of Data?

I can do it! XD

I can to try to answer this question without evil spoiler you all ... Just In Case You Have the dramas in your watching queque (Because if you Have not enjoyed Kisarazu Natsuniji and yet, You Are Warned ... You Need to Amend for this XDDDDD)
Let's go!


Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite drama
This is hard for me because... I don't feel the stories I like the most by single episodes... I enjoy and remember some moments, I connect them to memories and emotions, not numbers... so even if I remember a certain episode, and of course in this case it's more than a certain episode for both series, I can't simply tell a number without feeling so guilty torward all the ones I need to miss in order to sort that damn number...

...of course I don't know if this sounds understable... and it's not a matter of language, it's something connected to my emotions because I live in a certain way a story while enjoying it.
So... speaking of Kisarazu Cat's Eye ♥ maybe my favourite moment is the "gun" one. I can't say more without making a huge spoiler, but it was a moment so intense... so Bussan.
Maybe it was in that moment that I was able to decide about him as my favourite among my beloved cats from Kisarazu, I don't know, but I feel it was decisive for my love for the series as well.
And Kudo Kankuro did an amazing job (as usual, but Kisarazu was my first Kudokan drama so at that time I wasn't so aware about his ability as a writer)
And I loved the Kishidan episode and the matsuri (yassai! mossai" XD) and the beer and Ani (oh, blonde Tsukamoto! <3) and I think I need to stop here or I'll list tons of good points of this awesome show.

As for Natsu no koi wa nijiiro ni kagayaku ... aaaaaaah it's hard half of the things popping in my head are about Taiga (of course), and the other half are about the rest of the cast and... let's say every scene between Taiga and Keita. Every single scene, I love the two of them as friends, so funny and Keita is so reliable... <3
Most of the scene involving Taiga and Umi. She's unbeliavable cute and smart (smarter than her mother XDDDDD)... The cm-like scene and the onsen one (oh, Kotaro-san! <3). The "gomen" scene (episode 6 XDDDD) The finger etc etc scene in episode 8. The confession at the beach. And of course... how can I say it without making an hint? It's something in episode 10. You can guess what I'm referring to.
And the avatar scene!
I need to stop here.
Taigaaaaaaaaaaaaa ç__ç Miss you...



Day 01 - A drama that should have had another season
Day 02 - A drama that you wish more people would watch
Day 03 - Your favorite new drama (this season)
Day 04 - Your favorite drama ever
Day 05 - A drama you hate
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite drama
Day 08 - An underrated drama
Day 09 - Best drama scene ever
Day 10 - A drama you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 11 - A drama that disappointed you
Day 12 - A drama episode you’ve watched more than 5 times
Day 13 - Favorite old drama
Day 14 - Favorite male character
Day 15 - Favorite female character
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure drama
Day 17 - Favorite drama SP
Day 18 - Favorite title sequence
Day 19 - Best drama cast
Day 20 - Favorite kiss
Day 21 - Favorite ship
Day 22 - Favorite drama finale
Day 23 - Most annoying character
Day 24 - Best quote
Day 25 - A drama you plan on watching (old or new)
Day 26 - OMG WTF? finale
Day 27 - Best first episode
Day 28 - Saddest drama moment
Day 29 - First drama obsession
Day 30 - Current obsession drama

0 comments:

Post a Comment