Sunday, January 23, 2011

Things In The Kitchen Worksheet

As Promised to Jessy sometime needle ...

... this is how I look like with fringed bangs ^ ^
I got an haircut with this style last month, But It Did not Lasted for so long because I'm really lazy When Comes to manage a bang, sadly.
(in more 'shit about my fringe had a dizzy spell that made the hair die laughing - it was the first time I asked him to let me and I had also warned ^ ^ - which makes it even more' uncomfortable ... )










I Used To Have bangs way When I was younger (like in junior high school and before) but I'm not used to it anymore (and of course I've got no mom around to fix it XD) and I'm still wondering if I need to put more effort in managing it ...
My Best Friends Were at a loss while watching Because They Say Those photos I look older with it ...

I still do not know ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment